Call Us: 780 675 4599
Athabasca Golf Covid 19 Protocols
- All tee times will be required to be booked over the phone or online at: www.athagolf.com/teetimes
- Tee times will be in 12 minute intervals. Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes prior unless it has been cleared with the Pro Shop.
- No walk ins will be permitted. You must have a tee time to enter the course.
- Pro Shop, Clubhouse and Patio will be open to golfers, with a maximum of 4 customers in the shop or restaurant at one time.
- There will be limited washrooms on the course. (Hole 4/5, Hole 9/10, & Hole 15)
- All transactions will be debit/credit card. (No Cash)
- Power carts are allowed to be shared.
- Players arriving at the course are asked to stay in their vehicle until 20 minutes before their tee time. No gathering prior to tee time.
- All power carts and pull carts will be sanitized prior to use. Players are to discard their garbage after use in the cart return area.
- Practice green will be permitted for use 20 minutes prior to the tee time.
- Driving range is open, however please call ahead for range use or confirm you will be arriving early for your tee time to use the range.
- Upon completion of the round, players are required to leave the area. (No congregating in the parking lot or around the clubhouse)
- Bunker rakes, ball washers and benches have been removed from the course.
- Flagsticks must stay in the hole at all times.
- Practice social distance on the course. Keep 6′ from one another.
- Tee blocks have been removed from the tee box’s except for Par 3’s. Frequent players please spread out usage over the teeing area.
- All carts must be returned by 10 pm.
Those not adhering to the protocols will be asked to leave the property.
Pro Shop: 780-675-4599