Call Us: 780 675 4599
Covid Rules and Protocols
We are obviously in unprecedented times and we truly appreciate your patience as we try to find the best possible solutions.
Regardless of how you feel about their decision, it is our responsibility to inform you of the new protocols and make you aware that the fine for breaking the rules has been increased to $2,000.00.
We were informed that golf was on the list of industries to be closed, however, the industry’s commitment to being responsible and ensuring protocols were put into place to maintain the safety and well-being of golfers were the key deciding factors in the industry being permitted to remain open.
We are very fortunate to be able to golf at this time and we must follow these rules in order to continue golfing for the remainder of the season.
- All tee times will be required to be booked over the phone or online at: www.athagolf.com/teetimes
- Starting June 1st, we will be allowing golfers in groups of four, but you will have to use individual carts unless you are from the same household
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside the clubhouse.
- Tee times will be in 15 minute intervals. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior unless it has been cleared with the Pro Shop.
- No walk ins will be permitted. You must have a tee time to enter the course.
- The Pro Shop will be open to golfers, with a maximum of 4 customers in the shop or restaurant at one time.
- There will be limited washrooms on the course. (Hole 4/5, Hole 9/10, & Hole 15)
- All transactions will be debit/credit card. (No Cash)
- Power carts are not allowed to be shared unless you are members of the same household.
- Players arriving at the course are asked to stay in their vehicle until 15 minutes before their tee time. No gathering prior to tee time.
- All power carts and pull carts will be sanitized prior to use. Players are to discard their garbage after use in the cart return area.
- Practice green will be permitted for use 20 minutes prior to the tee time.
- Driving range is open, however please call ahead for range use or confirm you will be arriving early for your tee time to use the range.
- Upon completion of the round, players are required to leave the area. (No congregating in the parking lot or around the clubhouse)
- Bunker rakes, ball washers and benches have been removed from the course.
- Flagsticks must stay in the hole at all times.
- All carts must be returned by 10 pm.
- Practice social distance on the course. Keep 6′ from one another.
Those not adhering to the protocols will be asked to leave the property.
Pro Shop: 780-675-4599